|Posted by Mary Grant on December 16, 2019 at 7:20 PM||comments (552)|
OFFICIAL ACDS CALENDER EVENT DAYS FOR 2022
Red - Comeptitions / Ribbons Black - Other Events Green - Hills club
AGRICUTURAL SHOWS FOR 2022
Maitland District Show : 18th- 20th Feb , start 1pm www.maitlandshowsociety.com.au/
Newcastle District : 4th-6th March , start 8.30am www.newcastleshow.com.au
Camden Show : 1st - 2nd April www.camdenhavenshow.org.au
Stroud : 22nd - 24th April
Central Coast Gosford Regional Show: 30th April - 1st May
Hawkesbury : 6th - 8th May www.hawkesburyshow.com.au/
St Ives : 14th-15th May www.stivesshow.com.au
Penrith Show : 27th-28th August , harness mid morning, www.penrithshow.com.au
Singleton : 23rd-25th September , Schedule available early July, www.singletonshow.com
Taree Show : 8th - 9th October
Camden Haven Show: 15th - 16th October
Morisset Show : 15th - 16th October www.morissetshow.org.au
Frenshs Forrest Show: 5th November
|Posted by Mary Grant on November 17, 2010 at 8:55 AM||comments (0)|
Judging requirements and scoring at local Agricultural Shows having harness classes new to their venue is as follows:
Best presented is marked on overall presentation of vehicle, driver, harness and horse/pony.
· Must wear apron
· Must have driving whip
· If lantern holders present, must have lanterns attached and matches inside.
· Cleanliness of horse/pony and presentation, plaiting optional.
· Cleanliness and safety of vehicle, wheel bearings etc.
· Harness fitted accurately and correctly in draft
· Drivers presentation satisfactory, helmets compulsory for under aged drivers (17yrs
>, head attire must be worn by all other drivers.
Overall marks 50% horse/pony
10% driving ability and use of aids
10% harness and correct fitting
Horse and pony classes, heavy horses may compete in open horse over 14hh only.
· This is marked solely on the horse/pony performance, balance, movement and
obedience to aids of driver.· You do not loose marks for pneumatic tyres, training
Driver classes are marked solely on the driver and effectiveness of their aids; ie whip, voice, reins, contact, vehicles balance (two wheelers only)
· Must have a whip, apron, hat, appropriate shoe wear and gloves.
· Young driver <17yrs must have a groom and an accompanied adult driver prior to
entering show ring. This is FEI and EA and ACDS requirements.
For detailed Show Judge Requirments refer to ACDS